Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dipping my Toe into the Blog pond



Conventional wisdom says a new technology is obsolete by the time it appears on the cover of BusinessWeek ("Blogs will change your business", May 2, 2005). At least 'Blogging' isn't offered yet as a course at the Harvard Business School. That's the ultimate technological kiss of death. HBS is still too busy telling corporate leaders why IT doesn't matter anymore.


Today, I'm taking the plunge, dipping my toe into the Blog pond. My goal is to share commentary that will complement the content presented on the ITscout web site.

Although I've been writing published articles for quite awhile now, mostly pertaining to IT architecture, I want to blog so I can more frequently express my thoughts and ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home